Voice Portal Reference System
• Complete, single-source solution for voice portal applications providing server, network interface and voice hardware, support, development tools, and professional services
• Delivered on the Intel® ISP2150 high-performance 1U and 2U rack mountable chassis for reliable, flexible, high-density solutions in a small footprint
• Integrates Intel® communication building blocks (Figure 1.) from the Dialogic® family of products, which provide voice and global network interface options for enterprise and service-provider markets
• Incorporates continuous speech processing (CSP) software features, providing advanced barge-in, echo cancellation, and speech detection for host-based automatic speech recognition (ASR) engines
• Scalable configurations supporting 36, 42, 60, and 96 CSP ports, enabling high density and improved price-performance
• Advanced design of barge-in and pre-speech buffer features offer best-in-breed software reference system for scalability and accuracy
Figure 1. "communication building block"