What Voice Portals Mean for You
• A Competitive Edge—Add customized features to differentiate yourself from your competitors and create a "sticky" environment. Offer your customers one-stop shopping, self-service, and instant 24/7 access to their account information.
• Customer Satisfaction—Let your customers use the telephone to easily retrieve information or manage accounts using natural voice commands. Provide a friendly, efficient caller experience that surpasses today's touchtone systems. Offer convenient, flatter menus that don't lock up your customers.
• Cost Savings—Save on operator expenses and free up agent time by replacing human operators with an easy-to-use voice solution. According to a study by Goldman Sachs*, each human-assisted call costs $3-compared to the 20 cents for a call with automated response.
• More Revenue—Offer new subscription services or build revenue through advertising.
• Improved Security—Use speaker verification to validate callers' identities.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.